Who Are We

Our Story

Lili Trujillo is the founder and Executive Director of STREET RACING KILLS; a nonprofit organization. By trade she is a certified Interpreter and marketer, interpreting in both Spanish and Italian. Trujillo founded Street Racing Kills (SRK) in 2014 after her 16-year-old daughter Valentina was killed by a young man who was street racing and crashed while giving her a ride home. She knew then that her daughter’s death would not be in vain, and that she would do everything she could to prevent another parent from losing a child. Her life changed forever that day. With Valentina by her side in spirit, her mission was born; to save lives by mentoring and creating awareness among the youth. Lili is very active in her community as a Key-Club Advisor for North High School and the Kiwanis Club of Torrance. She volunteers her time with other organizations that focus on traffic fatalities, including MADD, Streets are for Everyone, and Los Angeles Walks.

To date she has been interviewed by over 25 media outlets, including the LA Times, Daily Breeze Channel 4 News, Univision, and GTN America. Lili’s latest addition to SRK is the “Teen Traffic Safety Program” which covers the dangers of DUI, distracted driving, and illegal street racing. Her Motto: “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in

Valentina

Saving lives among the youth!
our program includes:
Illegal street racing & Speeding
Driving under the influence,
Distracted Driving
Drowsy Driving
Why Buckle Up?

Our Mission

Saving lives among the youth! We are a non-profit organization that is passionate about preventing and creating awareness regarding the dangers of illegal street racing and traffic safety among the youth. We are actively giving speeches and presentations at high schools, colleges and community events. Our effective and heart felt program includes emotional personal testimonials, video and power point presentations, role playing activities, a reminder awareness wristband and concluding with a Q & A session. Our Program Topics include: Illegal street racing & Speeding, Driving under the influence, Distracted Driving, Drowsy Driving, Why Buckle Up?

How You can Help

We are actively seeking volunteers and donors to help grow our organization and spread awareness on the dangers of illegal street racing. Over 86% of all funds donated to S.R.K go directly towards Youth traffic safety programs and awareness events while the remaining 14% of funds are used for administrative and fundraising purposes. However, donations mean nothing without volunteers to help spread our message! if you are interested in volunteering for our organization, please click the link below to complete a volunteer form.

We are actively seeking volunteers to help grow our organization and spread awareness on the dangers of illegal street racing. if you are interested in volunteering for our organization, please click the link below to complete a volunteer form.

Media